Friday, August 26, 2011

Favorite Jean Friday!!!!

As part of the obsession I wanted to do something that gets everyone involved with my blog. So I thought of Favorite Jean Friday. I would love to know why they are you favorite and you to upload a picture on to my Facebook. I will be giving away a $10 Starbucks gift card. 


I will start :) There's nothing fancy about these jeans but I love the way they fit.They are my go to pair,in a hurry or just feeling a little unsure that day they always do the job! I have had them a little under 2 years and they are in  perfect condition expect for that little hole in the knee,Lets just say  that  the curb at target and I did not get along that day its a good thing the rocks were there to catch me! 




1 comment:

  1. All my jeans are packed away for the summer! I'm a new follower through gfc, check me out and follow back at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete